AhLaN WaSahLaN To My LiFe,......

WeLCoMe To My LiFe...BanYaK BenDa YanG BoLeH KoRanG BoLeH TaU TenTanG aKu ...... My ReaL LiFe.....

ALKISAH DI HARI HALLOWEN 2011

Hellow readers..

ALkisah bermula pada genap 31 Oktober 2011
Hari yang aku tunggu2 setiap tahun..tiba lagi bagi tahun 2011..

I can call it as"MY DAY" since I'm getting older on this day. Just like before this, i'm expecting something will be happen but, like always, what I've expected had never happened.

The first person that wish me is from one of My Kaka... hee..thx a lot kak jemo.. (2 tahun berturut2 jadi orang pertama wish aku)...

My cousin Kak Yayan is the first one in my family who send me a birthday message, followed by my mother and my father...

then thanks to Farah.. the first who were wishing for my birthday among my schoolmates...then followed by Arnizah...thanx a lot sista ! ! ! <3 <3 <3


Not forgotten ... the first person yang wish birthday kat aku di IPG ni..Nijan...then followed by Shima and Syira..

And astly, to all my classmates.. PPISMP TESL SEM 1.... thanks for ur effort to make a suprise party..realy appreciate it...

Aiyan
Joanne
Gwynth
Elna
Caroline
Era
Masitah
Ummi
Wawa
Sri


thanks juga untuk semua orang yang telah wish aku..




But, even there have so many people send me a birthday message or calling me, but im still waiting for someone.. Did he forgot already??? I never forget his "day" on this November.


And just like before...he didnt send me any message... that makes my heart crying.... 

Why are u changing??

Can't you hear that my Heart is telling you that, I LOVE YOU??







3 comments:

Nana afLs said...

bufday mu ka cap ?? :p

Syafa Qiesyaz said...

awu nana.....sama mcm c kira. bah...heeeee

miss aiyan said...

see you next year , haha :D

Post a Comment